kumho road venture at

Supposed to be a really good performer in all conditions with everything I have read. I was seriously considering these when I was shopping for new tires.

That being said, I saw a set on another truck with my size tire and I personally I didn’t like the look of them when mounted. The side wall just had too much going on for my tastes. That’s the only thing I didn’t like when seeing them. On a funny positive note (for me at least), I read here in these forums that someone thought the tread pattern looked like dog bones. Sure enough that’s all I saw when I saw the tires in person.

At $115 each. That’s a good price!

I have these, in 255/70/17  and I paid $129/ea in Oct. 2017.

Overall I like them, but now in my second winter they are slipping a bit in 2wd during rain and light snow. Not enough to worry me, but more than they did just last season. I am still pretty confident in them, but maybe they wear quicker than a more expensive tire.

In heavy snow and auto 4wd or 4hi they are great.

I have the Kumho Adventure AT51, I bought them to replace the factory Continentals. I find traction on wet roads not the best on take off, and so far no issues while driving . We did have a few inches of snow with a layer of ice underneath, and I stuck to the lane where nobody was driving, the lane had about 6 inches of snow and the truck handled it well.....6 inches here is not a real test, we'll see how it does later this year. I went with these because they rated pretty good in the snow and fit my budget, I actually found the best pricing thru Wal*Mart online and picked them up in store.