Bilestein shocks

13 minutes ago, Pepe1 said:

Does anyone know where I can buy bilestein shocks online? 

There are lots of places you can order from online. I ordered my rears from Amazon and fronts from ebay. That's where I found the best deals at the time. A lot of people here have ordered from 4wheelparts just make sure to order by part number or verify the part numbers in a package. 

Lots of info here. 

Edited by truckmann

I ordered mine on Amazon and they showed up about a week early. Replacing the Ranchos was the best thing I ever did I didn't realize that I had two that were basically shot and the ride quality now is unbelievable compared to what I was running with. And I have an HD which rides rough anyway, but now is a nice rough lol

If the shocks have a serial number on it you can call the manufacturer or distributor to verify. Amazon will take anything back for any reason oh, so you should be pretty covered. But, with what the Chinese do hell we could be counterfeit for all we know:-) I think your suspicions are warranted in today's climate, do your due diligence and you should be fine

Saying is if you stand out in front of a factory in china long enough theyll start counterfeiting you!

7 minutes ago, KJS Sullivan said:

If the shocks have a serial number on it you can call the manufacturer or distributor to verify. Amazon will take anything back for any reason oh, so you should be pretty covered. But, with what the Chinese do hell we could be counterfeit for all we know:-) I think your suspicions are warranted in today's climate, do your due diligence and you should be fine

If I go the ebay or Amazon route I just make sure that purchase from a well known retailer (summit, jegs, etc.) Most of the time they'll just drop ship straight from the factory.