Fuse for Memory Seat switch?

Hi, does anyone know if there is a fuse for the door switch that controls the memory seats in my 2014 Silverado LTZ Z71?

I have NO functions and the backlight doesn't work on the switch. This is a brand new switch, I just replaced it as I was thinkinking the switch was bad but now???????

Where and what # fuse is it?

The power seat functions fine....Just no memory functions and the switch does not light up so maybe fuse related???

Thanks!

4 hours ago, trammd said:

Hi, does anyone know if there is a fuse for the door switch that controls the memory seats in my 2014 Silverado LTZ Z71?

I have NO functions and the backlight doesn't work on the switch. This is a brand new switch, I just replaced it as I was thinkinking the switch was bad but now???????

Where and what # fuse is it?

The power seat functions fine....Just no memory functions and the switch does not light up so maybe fuse related???

Thanks!

Just throwing it out there, do you have all of the settings in the MyLink set to on? Does the new switch "beep" when you push the buttons?

NO beeps, No light. I have tried with the settings on or off in Mylink......Nothing. Just FYI mylink settings are just for "auto memory recall" on or off and Easy exit " auto " settings. even with those disabled in Mylink you should still be able to set and recall seat positions manually with the memory switch.

This is curious, should either one or both of my keyfobs be programmed driver "one' or driver "two" for the memory seats to work????  I ask because when I start my truck it doesn't say driver 1 or 2 with either of my 2 keyfobs. Maybe someone can answer that for me. Do you get a driver one or two message on the DIC when you use your keyfobs???

4 minutes ago, trammd said:

NO beeps, No light. I have tried with the settings on or off in Mylink......Nothing. Just FYI mylink settings are just for "auto memory recall" on or off and Easy exit " auto " settings. even with those disabled in Mylink you should still be able to set and recall seat positions manually with the memory switch.

This is curious, should either one or both of my keyfobs be programmed driver "one' or driver "two" for the memory seats to work????  I ask because when I start my truck it doesn't say driver 1 or 2 with either of my 2 keyfobs. Maybe someone can answer that for me. Do you get a driver one or two message on the DIC when you use your keyfobs???

I don't think that there are messages, but the truck does recognize the fobs, so if you have different setting for 1 and 2 it will adjust to which fob is being used. Do the other switches on the door work ok?

2 hours ago, trammd said:

yes ALL other door switches work great and are backlit. Today when I had the door panel off to install the new switch I looked at everything as far as the wiring etc and it all looked good.

This has really got me scratching my head.

Do you have the ability to check if there is power coming to the switch? Never mind that question, does the heat function work, think I am getting close to finding the problem. 

Edited by JimCost2014

11 hours ago, trammd said:

Yes I do.if I knew which wire was supposed to be powered at rest I could back probe the switch or just unplug the switch and check for power signal at the harness plug. Anyone have a wiring schematic?

Thinking the fuse you are looking for powers the memory seat function/switch and the heat function of the power seats.

20 minutes ago, trammd said:

Heat function is good. Where can I find that fuse? Door jam or underhood fuse center?

Found this: The only fusable protection that I can locate is the 30A circuit breaker under the dash.
My thoughts are that the circuit breaker is protecting a blown control module for the seat functions. Is this easily accessable?

Edited by JimCost2014