Fuse for Memory Seat switch?

FIXED!

Hey I wanted to provide an update to this topic for those who may have this problem.

Turns out the door wiring harness was bad. I took it to the dealer finally and they diagnosed and repaired with a new door wiring harness. All memory seat functions and backlight work correctly now!

Thanks.

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Did anyone figure this out? I have a 2014 LTZ Z71 and memory seats, power mirrors both dead, and backlighting doesn't work on either controls. The options for tilting and folding mirrors are both there on the mylink. I noticed that the pass mirror will tilt if option enabled in mylink for reverse tilting, this tells me there is some voltage to whatever controls mirror movement. Also driver turn signal LED is out on driver mirror too. Passenger works. I checked wiring in driver door. I'm stumped. Power seats work and so does heated seats. 

Oddly enough,  if I hold the lock button on FOB, only pass mirror folds in, so driver mirror completely dead, along with mirror and memory seat controls. 

Edited by ssthomas