2017 L5P truck pulls left

I bought a new ‘17 Sierra 2500 4X4, crew cab long box. After about 400 miles it started pulling left and it eats rear tires. To make a long story short it has had 11 new tires in 20,000 miles, been aligned 11 times by 3 different dealerships, new steering gear box, road force balancing, tires switched around, and nothing has helped. So GM is buying it back under the Lemon Law. I ordered a ‘19, it came in, i test drove it, and it also pulls left. Is anyone else having the same problem?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Haven't noticed an issue such as that thus far on our 2017 GMC denali 2500HD which now has 14,500ish miles on 20 inch stock rims/tires....That mentioned at 11.8K miles we did call Good-Year tires directly to ask them for help warranting out the 2 front tires which they did help portion out at a prorated rate as the tires were wearing out unevenly...Mostly an feathering appearance to them...But while I'm unsure of this, I suspect some of the feathering might have been the dealer forgot to rotate the tires at the first free oil change of 2 services GM offers when buying the truck new though they mentioned they would/did....Happily Good Year worked with America's Tire for our replacement help.

Edited by 1st diesel truck