AT 4 carpeted floor mats?

Jmonty

I recently took a survey GMC all-weather floorliners, during the survey it said my AT4should have come with carpeted floor mats? I only received the all weather floorliners just curious to see what others received with the delivery of their new AT4?

For the record I absolutely love the all-weather floorliners and the protection that they offer for my wet weather conditions 

IMO you are not missing anything by not having the carpeted mats. My 2018 Sierra SLT premium plus came with the carpeted mats. Like all factory mats these days, they are ridiculously thin and small and offer no real protection.The front carpeted mats are maybe 1.5ft sq and the rears 1ft sq. Negotiated in the factory floor covers. Like the rear covers as they cover and protect the whole rear floor. The front driver's cover left a section under the accelerator pedal unprotected so replaced both with husky front floor covers which cover the whole front floor boards and I think are the best on the market.

20180303_132123.jpg

Edited by Birdwatcher62

27 minutes ago, Birdwatcher62 said:

IMO you are not missing anything by not having the carpeted mats. My 2018 Sierra SLT premium plus came with the carpeted mats. Like all factory mats these days, they are ridiculously thin and small and offer no real protection.The front carpeted mats are maybe 1.5ft sq and the rears 1ft sq. Negotiated in the factory floor covers. Like the rear covers as they cover and protect the whole rear floor. The front driver's cover left a section under the accelerator pedal unprotected so replaced both with husky front floor covers which cover the whole front floor boards and I think are the best on the market.

20180303_132123.jpg

I hated the all weather mats on the previous generation. Thankfully the 2019 all weather mats actually do cover underneath the gas pedal. They are much taller too.

4 hours ago, OnTheReel said:

I hated the all weather mats on the previous generation. Thankfully the 2019 all weather mats actually do cover underneath the gas pedal. They are much taller too.

Good to hear.  One thing I notice about the OEM floor liners I still use in the rear of my crew cab is the rubber or plastic is soft enough it scratches easily from my dogs or other gear. The husky liners in front are much more durable. They are made with a stiffer and harder plastic and don't scratch or scuff easily.