Hyperflash help

I have aftermarket LED tails.  We just got a ton of snow here in Washington state and now I have hyperflash...  

so i got some resistors as the lights still work just stupid hyper.  Attached to green and black did one side only and still hyper flash.  

Anyone have any ideas?  And yes I searched the forum and found nothing.

12 minutes ago, Barman84 said:

I have aftermarket LED tails.  We just got a ton of snow here in Washington state and now I have hyperflash...  

so i got some resistors as the lights still work just stupid hyper.  Attached to green and black did one side only and still hyper flash.  

you need to put resistors on both sides to eliminate the hyper flash. When I had anzos they hyper flashed and swapped out both sides then problem solved

Lots of answers on the Internet. Most answers for issues when freezing outside is due to low quality LED’s.

Sent from above

29 minutes ago, MHPrior80 said:

you need to put resistors on both sides to eliminate the hyper flash. When I had anzos they hyper flashed and swapped out both sides then problem solved

Sweet.  Will do and see what happens

On 2/11/2019 at 8:09 PM, FastWS6TA said:

How many ohms are your resistors? Do you have two turn signal bulbs in your tails originally? If so you need a resistor for each bulb that you originally had. 4 incandescent bulbs = 4 resistors

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

1500 has 3 lights per tail.  1 brake 1 turn and 1 reverse.  

I have resistor in everything but the reverse

59w 20ohms