Denali Grill

I'm upgrading my 2017 lease to a 2019 SLT and thought about buying the grille seperate. The Denali grill is available all over the place. Ebay has it already, but I think most have the camera with the wiring setup. 123388985296?fits=Year:2019%7CModel:Sier

Edited by FknLeon

That's funnny, the Denali grille was a huge turn-off for me.. too much bling.  I ended up buying a Silverado HC instead partly because of that.  While I was at the GMC/Chevy dealer buying it I saw a blue AT4 there and realized I hadn't considered or even looked at them at all really.

If I had seriously looked at an AT4 I might be driving a Denali with an AT4 grille today instead. :smash:

• 3 months later...
That's funnny, the Denali grille was a huge turn-off for me.. too much bling.  I ended up buying a Silverado HC instead partly because of that.  While I was at the GMC/Chevy dealer buying it I saw a blue AT4 there and realized I hadn't considered or even looked at them at all really.

If I had seriously looked at an AT4 I might be driving a Denali with an AT4 grille today instead. :smash:

I’m considering doing this with my Denali. I didn’t care for the ride or the interior on the AT4. Just need to tone down the bling a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2

On 6/2/2019 at 8:33 AM, _CROW said:

I’m considering doing this with my Denali. I didn’t care for the ride or the interior on the AT4. Just need to tone down the bling a bit.

I was also curious to see if the Denali chrome center grille would work in the AT4 body-colored outer grille ring/surround.  Just shrinking it down the Denali chrome a bit, not eliminating it completely.

If you do try any of it follow up and share pics! :thumbs:

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 6/2/2019 at 5:33 AM, _CROW said:

On 6/2/2019 at 5:33 AM, _CROW said:

I have the Denali and would like to change the grill to an AT4 one but can’t find anything anywhere on this topic. Too much chrome with the Denali 

• 7 months later...

I have a Denali 2019.

Front end accident. 

Decide to go with AT4. 

The front camera position is much lower and angled differently! 

Top down view is all skewed in the front. 

Anyone fix this? 

GMC parts says it is the same camera between AT4 and Denali. . I'm not sure. Must be software? Or a module then that accounts for the difference? 

Talking to body shop now to deal with it. Any help would be appreciated

I have the Denali and have always wanted to swap out the grill for an AT4.  I bet the camera is angled on the AT4 grill differently because of the 2" lift, although I haven't noticed any issues after levelling my truck and not adjusting the camera angle.