Intake manifold

Not worth it, Stock GM Manifolds are great and aftermarket ones have been proven to be even worse, specially for stockish engines. Not even worth it to upgrade to a 6.2 manifold/TB

Having said that, i´ve heard about this brand of intake manifolds called Whipple. They even come with a belt driven thingy that makes meow meow and choo choo noises, but they are like 6k dollars

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

The 6.2 intake and tb are great mods and improve power. It has been tested and it works. However this is after supporting mods and changing the tune so it knows the right manifold volume.
For the cost it is worth it. Don't worry about porting the tb the 6.2 is larger and you will not see increase in that alone that is. More for us supercharger and turbo guys.
There are post with dyno numbers and how to.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Mods I currently have are,  kooks long tube headers with 3" y pipe, cat back exhaust,  air intake,  pedal commander,  and afm disabler.  I have a cam waiting to be installed but was wanting to do intake manifold and tb with it so I only had to tune once.

Mods I currently have are,  kooks long tube headers with 3" y pipe, cat back exhaust,  air intake,  pedal commander,  and afm disabler.  I have a cam waiting to be installed but was wanting to do intake manifold and tb with it so I only had to tune once.
And you are a 5.3 then Dd 6.2 intake and throttle body. You need to change tune for larger intake and the re cal. For tb. But yes 100% it will help performance. Do it and for the $120 it is the cheapest power mod in your combo.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk