Ebay grille

I have basically the same thing on my GMC, sans the chevy bar obviously. Fit and finish is a 7/10. Doesn't align quite as nicely as the factory giving a little extra room on one side. Additionally the lights that some with it look SUPER cheap. One of mine didn't even line up properly. I haven't hooked them up, and the connections look solid, but I wouldn't count on the lights for long term.

Overall I like the style, especially for the price. I might try and fiddle with the connections to get it aligned more closely to factory and if I do I'll eventually have it painted. Alignment, painting the surround and replacing the lights should come to around $300 including the grille I think. So it would still be one of the best bang for buck grilles out there. I do love the grillecraft grills and the denali grilles from the 14-15 trucks, but they don't have options for 16+ GMCs.

Personally for me, unless you get a surround that is painted and plastic like the factory they look weird on the silverados. Just those "wings" on the bottom, especially on the metal grilles, look so odd. If it were me I'd look at getting a replacement of just the inner grille or shaving down/blacking out the bowtie in the middle. Just my thoughts.