OEM PARTS WEBSITE?

• 3 weeks later...

GM Parts Direct seems like a scam to me. I got on their website and was getting black mirror covers, black skid plate and black door handles. They advertise their price and "savings" - all good till you get to the shopping cart.  My "savings" were about $95.47 but then they charge $123.28 for shipping.

$123.28 for SHIPPING!!!   That wipes out all the so-called "savings".  That is just plain deceptive.

What is even more ludicrous - $788.18 for 2nd Day Air and $1,083.64 for next day air.  

Edited by Kurtj29

40 minutes ago, Kurtj29 said:

GM Parts Direct seems like a scam to me. I got on their website and was getting black mirror covers, black skid plate and black door handles. They advertise their price and "savings" - all good till you get to the shopping cart.  My "savings" were about $95.47 but then they charge $123.28 for shipping.

$123.28 for SHIPPING!!!   That wipes out all the so-called "savings".  That is just plain deceptive.

What is even more ludicrous - $788.18 for 2nd Day Air and $1,083.64 for next day air.  

I have ordered direct from Chevy in the past, usually have the item sent to a dealer for pickup or install... https://accessories.chevrolet.com/?evar25=ch_global nav_owners

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NKHex19 said:

I have heard good things about shop chevy parts . com, It’s where I plan to order from when I end up getting the GM cold air intake for my RST.

Ordered my exhaust from them and ended up with free shipping with their promo code and they shipped the same day. They also had the best price I could find. 

• Like 2