Climate Control Off Msg

Not sure what happened but I have been getting the climate off message since January, today I didn’t get and I tried no matter what I did it gave the correct message today. 

Well now you jinxed it and the whole software is gonna crash on you haha

Hopefully it stays good for you!

• 2 weeks later...

Software update available!!!

Got in the truck today to a message a software update was available. Installed it immediately haha.

Fingers crossed it fixes this issue!! So far so good but it’s also only been 5 minutes haha

• Like 1

V805.1 of the infotainment system dropped today. 146mb download and I haven't had the "climate off" issue since the download and installation. I can't find anything else this download addressed, but if it fixed the "climate off" issue, I'm a happy camper. Thanks GM for fixing something that should have been addressed months ago!

Andy

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, new on the forum. I am wondering if someone can give an answer. I got my 2019 Silverado RST 2 months ago and I have since been looking at the 2020 HD for my father in law. Some awesome upgrades to the interior gauges, including the HUD, and the added features on the infotainment center. Does anyone know if there will be a software update for the 1500 infotainment to recieve the added features (such as digital climate panel, etc.) looks like some 1500 in this post that have that same infotainment panel?..

&$#@$ it's back 

IMG_20190824_110738.thumb.jpg.60eb4bd7770ea0c463ef0f30dd17a4bc.jpg

Oh no! And you have the latest software update?

I was literally getting this error daily since about February and so far for me I haven’t seen it since the latest update last week.

5 minutes ago, FirstAscent said:

Oh no! And you have the latest software update?

I was literally getting this error daily since about February and so far for me I haven’t seen it since the latest update last week.

Yes, grabbed the newest update 10days ago.

• 1 month later...

Not to bring up an old subject but my climate control went off along with the GPS signal showing on screen that it was out.  However, my GPS was still working.  Then magically about 45 minutes later everything came back to life.  Not sure what it was.  I have not had this happen again and it's been 4 days.