Trading Truck, Selling Parts

MDoc44

Hey guys, Im not sure this kind of thing is allowed but, here it goes....

Im likely going to trade my truck in this week. Im pretty sad about it bc I have put a lot of $ in this truck, but my family is simply outgrowing it. Im just putting feelers out to see if anyone is interested in some of the items I can easily remove and replace w the OEM parts I have in my basement. EVERYTHING is in good working order, but this is a daily driver, so some very minor imperfections may have occurred. If you see anything you are interested in, make me an offer and I will decide if it is worth my time to remove. Thanks everyone! 

Diablo Trinity (will not include muting bracket, but will obviously be unlocked.) It is tuned by diablew, but im pretty sure the tune files are locked in my VIN?

1A auto Towing mirrors. top of the line w power fold, puddle lamp, marker light, chrome covers, etc... 

K&n Blackhawk CAI

AirLift Load Lifter 5000Ultimate

TGC 2" level (was $50 new, so probably won't be worth my time to remove/ship.)

• Like 1

Hey guys, Im not sure this kind of thing is allowed but, here it goes....

Im likely going to trade my truck in this week. Im pretty sad about it bc I have put a lot of $ in this truck, but my family is simply outgrowing it. Im just putting feelers out to see if anyone is interested in some of the items I can easily remove and replace w the OEM parts I have in my basement. EVERYTHING is in good working order, but this is a daily driver, so some very minor imperfections may have occurred. If you see anything you are interested in, make me an offer and I will decide if it is worth my time to remove. Thanks everyone! 

Diablo Trinity (will not include muting bracket, but will obviously be unlocked.) It is tuned by diablew, but im pretty sure the tune files are locked in my VIN?
1A auto Towing mirrors. top of the line w power fold, puddle lamp, marker light, chrome covers, etc... 
K&n Blackhawk CAI
AirLift Load Lifter 5000Ultimate
TGC 2" level (was $50 new, so probably won't be worth my time to remove/ship.)
How much for the tow mirrors?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

On 3/25/2019 at 7:49 AM, Bob985 said:

how much for the trinity and the car

I'll do 200 plus shipping. I have already removed it from the truck and it is unlocked and ready to be put on another truck.

Edited by MDoc44