2018 silverado drivers window wind/air leak noise

I have been noticing what seems like an air leak coming through the driver side window but really don't feel any air.  I noticed that it may be the tow mirrors causing a wind drag of some sort.  I took it to the dealer and they could not find anything.  has anyone else heard like an air/wind noise coming through the drivers window.

• Like 1

No noise in my 2016 Silverado.

Have you perchance had the battery unhooked for more than a couple minutes at some point?  I would be surprised if the dealer did not try this, but it could be that the window needs to be reindexed or reset.  I don't know exactly how it is done in this particular vehicle, but it is likely as simple as turning the key on without starting, holding the window down button for a few seconds after the window lowers, and then holding the window up button for a few seconds after the window goes all the way up.

It does not take much of a crack in the seal to get a whistle from the window.

Good luck!  I hope you get it figured out.  It can be pretty aggravating to hear the constant hissing.  

• 5 weeks later...

I have the same problem on my 15. I can’t pinpoint it so I’m going to try applying painters tape to the seam and window to eliminate the noise. Hopefully I can track it

Owners manual:

Programming the Power Windows

Programming may be necessary if the vehicle battery has been disconnected or discharged. If the
window is unable to express-up, program each express-close window:

1. Close all doors. 

2. Turn the ignition on or to ACC/ ACCESSORY.

3. Partially open the window to be programmed.

Then close it and continue to pull the switch briefly after the window has fully closed.

4. Open the window and continue to press the switch briefly after the window has fully opened.