GREAT news! DFM disable coming soon

Don't get one if you have the 10 speed trans. Range is still working on it. The current Range will kill the auto start/stop and shut of DFM most of the time, but it still gets activated.

Jay

I have the 8 speed - which I’m not a fan of at all, I’m going to try this and if it doesn’t help some of the tendencies I’ll likely trade it in on a 2020 with 10 speed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, hotrodz37 said:

I have the 8 speed - which I’m not a fan of at all, I’m going to try this and if it doesn’t help some of the tendencies I’ll likely trade it in on a 2020 with 10 speed.

Biggest reason I traded in my 2018 Denali. Awesome truck, but the tranny ruined it for me. Drove my current AT4 with a 10spd and it was a no brainer.

• Like 1

Biggest reason I traded in my 2018 Denali. Awesome truck, but the tranny ruined it for me. Drove my current AT4 with a 10spd and it was a no brainer.

Yeah, I have a post march 2019 build so my transmission has the new code with the proper fluid in it. It was good at first but has been slipping like a mfer recently. I only have 1750 miles on it so hoping it gets better as it learns although I don’t know why it was good in the beginning and now it’s having issues.