Autostop Eliminator

I just ordered an Autostop Eliminator, I think it will work well because Ican choose whether or not the have the autostop feature active upon starting the truck. I live in a smaller town and the autostop is a PITA at stop signs and all the stoplights here change quickly so with the autostop feature on it really sucks. The autostop is actually a really good feature that I like when I am in Chicago or a large city where the stoplights are 5 minutes long between cycles and I use it there. I will post the install with pictures and my review after some time behind the wheel with it.

Here is a link to it - https://www.autostopeliminator.com/store/c10/auto-stop-start-disable-chevrolet-silverado-2019.html

s901480654584463461_p12_i18_w640.jpeg

Edited by BeardBros

1 hour ago, BeardBros said:

I just ordered an Autostop Eliminator, I think it will work well because Ican choose whether or not the have the autostop feature active upon starting the truck. I live in a smaller town and the autostop is a PITA at stop signs and all the stoplights here change quickly so with the autostop feature on it really sucks. The autostop is actually a really good feature that I like when I am in Chicago or a large city where the stoplights are 5 minutes long between cycles and I use it there. I will post the install with pictures and my review after some time behind the wheel with it.

Here is a link to it - https://www.autostopeliminator.com/store/c10/auto-stop-start-disable-chevrolet-silverado-2019.html

s901480654584463461_p12_i18_w640.jpeg

It’s been working great for me. 

• 1 month later...

There has been a recall on the autostop eliminator for the silverado/Sierra that were shipped before 5/13/19. The owner will shipping out replacement devices over the next couple weeks. He stated that there was a constant power draw that could drain your battery if the vehicle isn't started within a week