Suggested mods for improved 6.0 towing

New to the forum and am looking for insight. I have a 2005 GMC Sierra 2500hd, 6.0 with 4.10 gears. I tow a 9,000 camper about 8-10 times a year and a car trailer with two zero turn mowers throughout the mowing season. I would like to squeeze whatever hp and torque I can from the 6.0 and am looking at some possible mods. Any feedback on what has worked best for others is appreciated. Here is my current setup and what I am considering:

-Currently running stock tires on the truck. Just put some Cooper Discoverer ATs on and they are great.

-Currently have a Spectre CAI. Was in the truck when I bought it, just put new filter on last fall.

-Considering a Walker Quiet Flow SS muffler and Walker tailpipe to help increase exhaust flow. Not wanting any noise

-Considering a Black Bear tune 

-Considering a performance-type throttle body 

Any suggestions on these? Do all? Is one going to get more gains and one just a waste of money? 

Interested in this also, I'm fixing up my '02 crew cab long bed and it's definitely lacking in power, although with 214k miles I may be concerned throwing more at the 4l80e.  

11 hours ago, jfthomas327 said:

Long tubes are a good for getting torque all across the RPM range. Only thing i would worry about is the excess heat while towing.

I had heard that as well and think i’ll stay away from that option