Lifted stabilitrak fixes?

Anyone got a zeroed in reason behind the stabilitrak system acting up on lifts ?

i leveled my truck with 33s and got the problems so I had it aligned and it was hardly noticeable 

went full 8” lift 35” and it’s back so I got another alignment (3 now) and no change 

tire calibration didn’t fix it either time so that’s out 

I checked grounds 

abs wires

I live in the country and on switchbacks Or hairpins at 20mph is when it does it along with turning full turn into parking lots the brake pedal will change like abs is kicking in but it’s not coming up on screen as abs 

all abs wires are loose fitting although that’s my next purchase or new bcm I guess to try find a fix 

anyone that has had this problem and fixed it?

i lifted my truck 7.5" and put on 35s and i started getting the stabilitrak track issues...  but only turning a hard left.

i read of others having this issue somewhere on this forum and it was mentioned that a tire calibration would fix the issue... but only the hypertech recalibrator would do the trick - so that's what i bought and it worked.

this is the one i bought:  hypertech

the stabilitrak has only kicked in once since i did the tire calibration...  and that had to do with me having a lot of fun in the snow one afternoon :)

• Like 1

Yep I have a hypertech max 2.0 tuner  already 

I’m gonna buy longer speed sensor leads and try that 

also my scan tool isn’t showing any codes to get any information 

• 2 years later...