got a survey in mail which I complained about a few things...got a call back the next day from "pro active customer out reach team" she left a message with several numbers wants to talk to me about my survey. Haven't talked to her yet...anyone else get this call?

11 hours ago, tomleo67 said:

got a survey in mail which I complained about a few things...got a call back the next day from "pro active customer out reach team" she left a message with several numbers wants to talk to me about my survey. Haven't talked to her yet...anyone else get this call?

Damn.  I wish GM would have ever sent me a survey.  My response would have been about 1200 pages.  

12 hours ago, tomleo67 said:

Back when K2 trucks came out, GM support people were all over these forums.

I have not seen but just a few here so far with the T1 trucks.

1 hour ago, MaverickZ71 said:

Damn.  I wish GM would have ever sent me a survey.  My response would have been about 1200 pages.  

1200 seems to be about right for most complaints, give or take 200 pages.

I got the survey and I gave a glowing response based on my experience. The only aspect I complained about was fuel economy basically.