I recently installed the intellahaul camera system on my 2018 Silverado, in the past I could listen to the radio comfortably at volume 11, it seems as you have to turn it way more to get the same volume output, the two systems worked together good for a while, ANY IDEAS as to what created this ussue

[email protected]

or (808)216-7455

Do you have the Bose premium sound? The added module could have reduced the signal output to the amplifier. Going from memory, the older GMs with the Bose amplifier, before you disconnect and install a new radio you would need to set the volume. I'm just guessing here from past experience with the Bose sound. If easily accessible, bring back to the factory setup and turn radio on and adjust the radio volume to where you believe is comfortable. Then reconnect your intellahaul system that in turn would have the Bose amplifier to be close to your comfortable level. 

i have check the install manual of your intellahaul system but no where show how this system would effect you sound quality.

index.php?controller=attachment&id_attac

is this the system you installed?

First ty fir your response 

second I dint have anything other than the factory radio on the truck.

any other ideas

by the way I also wanted to install the Tesla style 12.1inch vertical radio from Phoenix android radio to work as a plug and play with the intellahaul, any concerns or advise are appreciated