Issues to look for when buying - 2012 2500HD

New to the forum but I have been lurking for awhile.  I am looking to purchase a 2012 2500hd, gas 6.0l.  The truck has 127,000 miles on it but looks very clean with the miles being mostly highway.  No rust anywhere on the truck according to the owner.  Are there any tell tale signs or issues to be aware for this generation of the 2500HD with this many miles.  It does not appear to have ever been used for much towing if at all.  Mostly just used for hauling items in the bed.  I am new to this body style and engine.  Previous truck was an 2003 with the 4.8 which I never had any issues with over a 9 year period.  Owner is asking $18,750.

Check the basic stuff if you are allowed too anyway. Bring a jack or take it in for a PPI at some local shop. That way you can probably only pay like $30 bucks to look at the vehicle up in the air.

Check the front suspension for ball joints and loose wheel bearings. Check the axle seals on the from diff.

Oil cooler lines are a common leak on pretty much any GM vehicle. They may not be dripping but they seep and will soon enough start dripping.

Rust is common on the rear wheel wells, check for chipped paint underneath and so on.

have a pre purchase inspection done at a good independent repair facility that knows trucks.  Overall the 6.0 is a solid engine.  Have them examine the fluids, the tranny, and make sure it's had it's 100,000 mile tune up and fluids changed.