Reverse cam guide lines missing!

Had this one a few times now so I’ll bring it up. Switching to reverse the guide lines are missing, switching out of reverse brings the guide lines up on a white background for a few seconds(with no camera) before going back to the normal screen. Once seeing this, the behavior will repeat until the truck is turned off and restarted. Pretty annoying when I’ve come to rely on these guides to back into my garage. Anyone else have this one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, Controller23 said:

No, driven regularly then put into reverse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At least on mine, it you have gone in the camera on the Mylink and hit the various modes, if you put it in trailer and forget to take it out it will remove the backup lines.

20 hours ago, Controller23 said:

No, driven regularly then put into reverse

There are bugs that will cause this regardless.  Workaround is to go to the camera views and turn the lines back on.

• 4 years later...
15 hours ago, alpral said:

My 24 GMC SIERRA DOES THE SAME THING. Than later if I don’t shut it off and go to reverse they are there.

My 2022 refresh has done this on and off since new. Now the lines have been gone for a couple of weeks, and according to the dealer won’t ever return. They are blaming it on my lift kit even though it worked 90% of the time… Is your truck lifted?

image0.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Mine start to do this about 2-3 weeks. The dealer try to make an update on my radio and the mechanic was unable to connect his computer to my radio 🙄 on a next appointment and when they receive a new front camera, they will try this. Absolutely not certain that would correct the situation. Sierra 2024 Denali 3.5 inch lift with 38 000km. Exactly the same problem with blue hourglass in the screen.