Bucket seats with custom trail boss??

If it’s anything like the previous generation, the seats are the same no matter what, so I’m sure it would be possible to unbolt the center jumpseat and install a factory console. I seem to remember it being discussed here before but I’ve not seen it actually done.

Unfortunately the trucks are still pretty new so the parts would probably have to come from the dealer at a high cost.

If you can stretch the budget you might want to consider the LT Trail Boss with the convenience package...it will have the console and many other niceties. Better to buy exactly what you want and be happy.

2 hours ago, OnTheReel said:

If it’s anything like the previous generation, the seats are the same no matter what, so I’m sure it would be possible to unbolt the center jumpseat and install a factory console. I seem to remember it being discussed here before but I’ve not seen it actually done.

Unfortunately the trucks are still pretty new so the parts would probably have to come from the dealer at a high cost.

If you can stretch the budget you might want to consider the LT Trail Boss with the convenience package...it will have the console and many other niceties. Better to buy exactly what you want and be happy.

The RST would be another slightly cheaper way to get a truck with the center console. Then just buy the Trail Boss suspension kit and have the dealer install it. You just won't have the TB paint job.

12 hours ago, HondaHawkGT said:

The RST would be another slightly cheaper way to get a truck with the center console. Then just buy the Trail Boss suspension kit and have the dealer install it. You just won't have the TB paint job.

Front of the RST is body coloured, right? So you could have a black front end if you go for a black truck? :rolleyes: