Pgamboa - Do you know how to do this? Button Folding Mirrors and Articulating Running Boards

Is it possible to make the articulating steps auto pop out when the side mirrors auto fold in and vice verse when mirrors fold back out. Reason I ask is for side safety of the truck I always extend the running boards and close in the mirrors as a way to minimize door dings. Just curious if there is a jumper or diode set up that could make this happen? If not is there a process we could go through.

Still would like to keep the dedicated button for steps available just looking to cut out a step (no pun intended) in my daily parking routine.

Thanks

Michael

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Ok..I wasn't sure if there was a way to tie into the manual board extension button under the HVAC control area into triggering the folding mirrors or vice versa tie the folding mirror button into triggering the articulating boards. Since both have manual triggers just was not sure if connecting a wire or something feeding into the other would create a loop or something. If anyone anyone has any thoughts feel free to share and thanks.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk