Can you please explain where you found that screen for the HUD display? I've looked everywhere and can't find it. Also, there used to be an adjustment for the HUD display to move it, tilt it, etc. That's now gone too. All I can do is raise and lower the HUD display.

On 7/15/2019 at 8:59 PM, 2019silverado said:

Can you please explain where you found that screen for the HUD display? I've looked everywhere and can't find it. Also, there used to be an adjustment for the HUD display to move it, tilt it, etc. That's now gone too. All I can do is raise and lower the HUD display.

Weird, mine did the exact same thing this past weekend. 

On your DIC, go all the way right to the Gear icon.  Scroll down to HUD, and you can change rotation and Speed Limit Style. 

Nope. Not there. I guess it's gone for good. Really disappointing. I had the lane assist, following distance, and a nice big black n white speed limit sign. Now all I can get is very limited info if I want to know the speed limit. I hope they bring everything back soon!