2018 Denali cluster

Viktorrocks15

2 hours ago, Viktorrocks15 said:

You mean how I install it on my silverado?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, he's talking about the truck icon in the 2nd pic.  Does that vehicle icon change depending on whether this cluster is in a truck or suv?  

2 hours ago, Jaychevy81 said:

Hey I’m just curious how did you get the picture of a pickup on yours instead of the Tahoe/Yukon.

2 hours ago, Viktorrocks15 said:

You mean how I install it on my silverado?

15 minutes ago, bndawgs said:

No, he's talking about the truck icon in the 2nd pic.  Does that vehicle icon change depending on whether this cluster is in a truck or suv?  

Believe that is part of the "Off-Road Package."  If you have a 4x4 or a 2WD w/ Off-Road Package, it's an option in the DIC settings.

21 minutes ago, Ravenkeeper said:

Believe that is part of the "Off-Road Package."  If you have a 4x4 or a 2WD w/ Off-Road Package, it's an option in the DIC settings.

Yeah, I knew that much. I guess it makes sense it's a pickup, since the suv probably don't have that screen

Edited by bndawgs
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, bndawgs said:

Yeah, I knew that much. I guess it makes sense it's a pickup, since the suv probably don't have that screen

My 16 LTZ Tahoe has the Off Road screen, not sure what type of rig pops up, wife primarily drives it.

No I mean I have the Denali cluster but I have a Tahoe or Yukon on the pages that shows the actual vehicle. Like tire pressure or 4wd or when the doors are open. That cluster shows a actual pickup. I thought when they got programmed that’s all he was able to do. Just curious

Hey I’m just curious how did you get the picture of a pickup on yours instead of the Tahoe/Yukon.

This specific cluster hasn’t been programmed by wams, I’m just showing the pictures that where given to me by the junkyard guy.

No I mean I have the Denali cluster but I have a Tahoe or Yukon on the pages that shows the actual vehicle. Like tire pressure or 4wd or when the doors are open. That cluster shows a actual pickup. I thought when they got programmed that’s all he was able to do. Just curious

The one I had in my truck programmed by wams came out of Yukon as a result it was showing a Yukon in the tires pressure icon. But I knew that to begin with so it was no biggie for me.

So you got a cluster pulled from a Yukon Denali, and this one is from a Sierra Denali, seems simple enough to draw a conclusion on? Am I missing something?

Yea from what I gathered the Denali clusters were not on the Sierra’s.

So a Sierra Denali doesn’t come with a Denali cluster? I promise you I’m not trying to be a prick here, just confused lol.