2020 AT4 Lost Options

I didn't care about the adaptive cruise control but I wanted a standard bed. My dealer in Shreveport couldn't find a white standard bed AT4 so I had to order it. Just saw that they no longer offer the Off Road Package, Performance Upgrade Package and Performance Air Intake System on the latest update. Now I don't know what to do.

That was the one thing I wanted. I didn't care about the HUD and tech pkg, but I got the Off Road Perf pkg.

Don't know why they discontinued it. You can always have the dealer install it since it is a dealer installed option.

2 hours ago, FDHog said:

That was the one thing I wanted. I didn't care about the HUD and tech pkg, but I got the Off Road Perf pkg.

Don't know why they discontinued it. You can always have the dealer install it since it is a dealer installed option.

They discontinued it because they make a lot more money if you have to buy all those accessories separate. 

So relieved by this, i was super afraid on missing out on the 2020 with adaptive cruise etc. with my 19 i just locked down.

But Off Road Performance pack was my key must have on the truck and actually made it really tough to find! Ended up with less than 3 trucks in the country left for '19 and july incentives that i would have considered buying end of the day.

Also i am cheekily stoked that less trucks will have this option now for sure ( people are way more likely to check a box on a package than have the dealer hack in a catback exhaust and intake system ) so my truck will sound like the badass one on the block. haha

I think the 18" wheels turned people of the package, for me it was a main driver of wanting it but so many people are hung up on big rims these days. Especially on this price range truck.