2014 Silverado Crew Cab Driver Rear Door Lock Not Working

So coming back from the gym I unlocked the two or so times to open all the doors and the driver side rear door did not unlock. Started messing with it today, if I roll down the window and open it from inside, the door will unlock. And while hitting the lock / unlock buttons it will not move up or down, but I do hear a electronic actuator moving inside the door from somewhere below the lock. I'm thinking the actuator arm or something similar came loose some how, but am not sure.

Anyone have a similar issue? Any good videos / instructions on pulling off the door panel and taking a look? Maybe the location of the fuse for the door locks?

Dude...I  have 3 out of my 4 doors gone out...it is ridiculous!  it started with the front passenger, then the rear passenger, now the driver rear...I have heard you can get an actuator motor and repair the actuator for $30 each or so...This truck has had more issues than any of my previous chevys...

For my truck, the rod going to the interior lock/unlock manual lever was sticking a bit in the plastic guides, so when I hit the lock power button, it would briefly lock, then unlock right after that.  I fixed it by greasing the guides and making sure the rod could go back and forth easily, and it's worked fine for me since then.

Almost the same thing just happened to me.  My rear left door won't unlock or lock with the key fob or interior lock switches.  I have to reach back and pull the interior door handle to open the door and have to manually lock the door before I use the key fob to lock the rest of the doors.  The difference is I hear no actuator working at all.  I did find a you tube video that looked helpful.  At least it shows the door opened up and the lock assembly removal process.  Hope it helps!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VbMpuJIW9A&list=PLEFoHD2HG7DyrazWpLssTHhwn2C5lHJ4-&index=7&t=0s

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

So I have the truck at the dealer right now for the condenser and told them to look at this lock finally. They said about $400 something and it was the latch.

Think this is what they will do:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBKsL6o0qc4

At first I was like $400, that's too much, but after watching the above video, and seeing the part is like $120, I was like alright, let them do it

I'll get the part numbers when they wrap it up