2018 3500hd dead on takeoff

Ok guys, I have a 2018 Chevrolet 3500 hd. I bought November 2017. I never have liked the way it was sluggish and the shift points. I installed a pedal commander 8 months ago. It was awesome. Last week I got check engine light with code saying throttle position sensor. I removed throttle commander and everything is fine on truck now. I installed aftermarket 20 inch wheel and tires so now the sluggish problem is even worse. Transmission hits 4 gears before 28 mph and if you try to take off from there the truck is dead. I love the truck, but hate this problem. Any suggestions???? Does anyone else struggle with this problem?

51 minutes ago, Reed Hodges said:

It's like I have to stand on the gas pedal and I'm not a speed demon!

Welcome to this forum!  You own a one ton pickup and it will be powered appropriately for transporting significant loads.  It was not designed for speed and agility.  I appreciate that you're not a speed demon so my interpretation based on your description is your truck has mechanical problems.  Take advantage of your powertrain warranty and get it repaired.  I would not be paying for pedal commanders and tunes on a very new1 ton truck.