Question about CST coilovers.

I'm on a mission to improve my suspension and ride quality.  I'll be putting my oem 18s back on this week or next once my new tires come in. Going with a P265/70r18 tire. The increased sidewall as well as dropping 15lbs per corner over my current 20" setup should hopefully take the edge off my firm ride.  

Once this is done, most likely when black Friday sales kick in I'm looking to redo my front suspension. Currently on Bilstein 5100s and I don't dig the ride for small pot holes/cracks and manhole covers.  They do seem pretty good for speed bumps, especially if you're going faster than you probably should, but the day to day on our tore up MN roads are not good.  

I'd like to keep it under $1500 for the front, I'll be doing the labor minus an alignment.  

Looking at CST coilovers with Cognito arms. I cannot find out if CST uses Digressive valving like my Bilsteins though.  If they do, I'll be open to some other options.  All I want is 2" lift up front.

Rear suspension will stay 5100s and a 2" block until next year at some point.  

Suggestion- Beef up your rear spring pack a little and add a set of traction bars. It will perform like a different vehicle. I added one full length leaf to the pack and a set of Rough Country traction bars. There are other quality brands as well. Traction bars make a very noticeable difference to handling and rear wheel traction. My DSC hardly ever activates post install.