Newb to Diesel

Well after searching for about 8 months, driving all different manufacturers, and gas, I finally settled on a 2017 Denali, 6.6, with 50k on the clock.  So far, I'm loving it.  What a truck!!!!  The wheels will most likely be the first mod.  Just not a big fan of them.  I need something a little more subtle. 

20190909_154201.jpg

Well after searching for about 8 months, driving all different manufacturers, and gas, I finally settled on a 2017 Denali, 6.6, with 50k on the clock.  So far, I'm loving it.  What a truck!!!!  The wheels will most likely be the first mod.  Just not a big fan of them.  I need something a little more subtle. 

20190909_154201.thumb.jpg.5044961d76163f0eb608f2684535623c.jpg

Congrats! Loved mine for as long as I had it, very dependable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man!  I hope it's as dependable as what I've read.  If so, it will most likely be my last truck.  Or maybe I should say that I will keep it forever.  I had my 2000 Z71 1500 for 19 years.  Ended up with 296k miles, original trans and motor, interior was near perfect.  Also had a couple of other trucks through that time, but kept that one for a long time.  I feel like this will be the same.

• Like 1

Thanks man!  I hope it's as dependable as what I've read.  If so, it will most likely be my last truck.  Or maybe I should say that I will keep it forever.  I had my 2000 Z71 1500 for 19 years.  Ended up with 296k miles, original trans and motor, interior was near perfect.  Also had a couple of other trucks through that time, but kept that one for a long time.  I feel like this will be the same.

As long as you feed as well as you do yourself, you’ll be very happy with it. Learn how to do your own fluid changes, it’ll last a very long time. I was a bit anal with mine, used it to tow our big 5wheel on long camping trips. Used Rotella T6 in it ever 5K miles, Amsoil Diff fluid changes every 10k (excessive I know) then one day no one wanted to go camping anymore or ride in it cause it was a bit rougher riding than my current lifted 6.2 SLT Z71. I kept sand bags in the rear to help with the stiffer ride due to an empty bed, they don’t like not working lol