NEW BLACK Z71 Center Console for SALE!

MRob

Hi all,

I have a brand new Z71 Black Full Center console with ALL of the parts, to INCLUDE ALL of the custom wiring harnesses as built by and purchased from this forum!  I ordered this last YEAR and then ordered the wiring harnesses and truly just never got around to installing it.   I put it all together, then wrapped it in plastic and have had it INSIDE and an inside closet for over a year.   It's a beautiful swap out for the bench seat!!!    In the back of my mind I think I also new I would trade the truck... I did!   I no longer have a need for this console.

I know these are sought after and I will post pictures soon.   It's a HUGE pain to ship and would be VERY costly, so keep that in mind.  I'm in San Antonio Texas.  If you're in the surrounding areas or within reasonable distance, I'm willing to drive and meet you half way if you're interested.  

Please note that I have ALL of the appropriate wiring harnesses needed to make this 100% fully functional.  

If you're interested, PM me or email me.  

Ok guys, the pictures are posted.  I pulled it out to clean it up and check it out.  

I want to be sure to present FULL disclosure here.  

1. I noticed a small scrape/tear on the back passenger side corner.  It's right on the corner and a little less than 1cm long.  This was likely done when moving it or during shipping, I cannot be sure.   It sat in my garage for a while, covered with plastic, then after a while I wrapped it up and took it into a closet.    
  2. On the top of the lid there is what looks to be like a VERY light razor cut... Again, no idea how THAT got there!
  3. There appears to be some lite white paint overspray on the top.  This can be removed and it WILL come off
  4. The little sticker that illustrates how the wireless charing bay works is skewed some.

The easiest remedy for this is just a new top lid of which is not that expensive considering the entire console.  OR it could also easily be repaired to where the tear will not continue and the overspray could be cleaned off.

Again, just full disclosure so you know what you're getting.  Considering how difficult these are to come by and how much they are, these small fixable imperfections should be fairly painless.  If you want brand spankin new, a whole new unit can be ordered from GM for a the "GM Pricing" of which is ridiculous in my opinion.  OR a new lid could be ordered.

IMG_3070_resize.jpeg

2 hours ago, MRob said:

FYI - Full wiring harness was purchase directly from the great (pgamboa) here on this forum.  This was never installed, never used.  All good to go!

If u don’t mind what harness u ordered as I have a 2014 and would need a different harness from the newer trucks if I’m correct 

Edited by Frankielozano214

Hi guys, sorry for the confusion.  Yes, it was 650.00 for everything.  It was gobbled up FAST!   It has been sold, packed and shipped via Greyhound shipping.   FYI - if you have large items to ship, Greyhound shipping is GREAT!  VERY helpful, super easy and extremely reasonable!   See below for the rates I got.

Packed very well and boxed at 24"x20"x48"  Weighed in at 53lbs - used a closet standing heavy duty garment box 15.00

Cheapest Ground UPS/FedEx/other carrier - $356.00 <--CRAZY!

Greyhound: $97.00 (Very doable)

Thank you all for your interest.  

1 hour ago, MRob said:

Hi guys, sorry for the confusion.  Yes, it was 650.00 for everything.  It was gobbled up FAST!   It has been sold, packed and shipped via Greyhound shipping.   FYI - if you have large items to ship, Greyhound shipping is GREAT!  VERY helpful, super easy and extremely reasonable!   See below for the rates I got.

Packed very well and boxed at 24"x20"x48"  Weighed in at 53lbs - used a closet standing heavy duty garment box 15.00

Cheapest Ground UPS/FedEx/other carrier - $356.00 <--CRAZY!

Greyhound: $97.00 (Very doable)

Thank you all for your interest.  

so what u just take it to the greyhound bus?(Do u get a tracking number with this or

Insurance?) That’s a good price I’ll have to remember that when I have to ship big packages.

Yes!  Go to greyhound.com and look for shipping.  It's a third party company.  You pack your stuff up, weight it and measure it, then plug in the info/zipcode etc. and they'll give you a price/shipping label/place to drop off.

Once you drop it off, that's it.  If they weigh it and it's over what you said, they will just charge you the additional amount.  If it's under they will credit it you the refund amount.  They are very helpful, friendly and I've never waited on hold long at all.  

This is it:  https://www.busfreighter.com

It's greyhound transporting it, so it's not going to get there "tomorrow!"  But It WILL get there and for a LOT less cost that's for sure!  You can insure it for as much as you want, it's trackable and everything.

Edited by MRob
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, MRob said:

Yes!  Go to greyhound.com and look for shipping.  It's a third party company.  You pack your stuff up, weight it and measure it, then plug in the info/zipcode etc. and they'll give you a price/shipping label/place to drop off.

Once you drop it off, that's it.  If they weigh it and it's over what you said, they will just charge you the additional amount.  If it's under they will credit it you the refund amount.  They are very helpful, friendly and I've never waited on hold long at all.  

This is it:  https://www.busfreighter.com

It's greyhound transporting it, so it's not going to get there "tomorrow!"  But It WILL get there and for a LOT less cost that's for sure!  You can insure it for as much as you want, it's trackable and everything.

Already man thanks for the info as i was trying to ship a dash not that heavy 50 pounds maybe just bulky and ups/fedex one of them said 350$ for shipping