Headlight switch

Hey guys quick question. This morning as I left for work I turned my light switch on and noticed that the switch felt loose. You can for it just slightly side to side. Anyone has had any issues with this? I'm yet to take it in for it's first service. I have a 18 Sierra Denali Ultimate.

• 1 month later...

I could be missing the mark completely here, but I thought there was some type of spring it it to allow it to revert back to the "auto" position after you turn it to the "off" position. Maybe it's something to do with that?

On 9/18/2019 at 11:04 PM, Phantom_ss13 said:

Hey guys quick question. This morning as I left for work I turned my light switch on and noticed that the switch felt loose. You can for it just slightly side to side. Anyone has had any issues with this? I'm yet to take it in for it's first service. I have a 18 Sierra Denali Ultimate.

Yes, both the lights and 4WD switches feel a little "sloppy" to the touch.

It has been like that on my 14, 16, and now my 18, think it is just the way it is.

I would not worry too much about it if it working fine, unless you enjoy the thought of them ripping apart the dash on your new truck....

• Thanks 1