Max trailer with leveling kit

Taking delivery of a 2019 Sierra Elevation tomorrow.

It was a manager’s demo.  It has max trailering package and a leveling kit was installed.

I have a 24’ travel trailer that weighs just shy of 5000lbs dry and a WD hitch.

My current 2007 truck would drive nice and level with the WD hitch setup.  2007 is bone stock with the factory rake.  With the WD hitch the truck would simply squat down a bit on all 4 corners, and almost keep the rake.  Although I didn’t actually measure it.

Hoping the new truck will ride nice and level as well and not drive with the headlights pointed at the stars.

Anyone try towing with a leveling kit installed?

Thinking since it’s a max trailer truck there should be zero issues.

Also occasionally pull a utility trailer for work, it doesn’t have a WD setup and the tongue weight would get pretty heavy if I loaded it full of gravel causing the headlights at the sky scenario.  Again hoping the MT will mitigate this even with the level.

Edited by madconcept

I'm about to add a 2" front level and 1.5" rear block and rear shock extenders to my 6.2 max trailering ltz.  I'll likely end up adding rear airbags too for my 6000 lb rv. 

Worst case scenario add rear bags.   U dont need the automatic pump if u dont use it a lot.   Just fill with a bicycle pump or compressor.