Mileage on Bridgestone Dueler ATs? (22")

On 11/14/2019 at 2:05 PM, MaverickZ71 said:

I got 74,000 miles out of my factory original P265/65R18 Bridgestone Dueler AT RH-S's.  I rotate my tires myself at every oil change (approx 4500 miles) and make sure they are set at exactly 35psi cold (digital tire gauge) every month.  Surprisingly, they still had acceptable wet and snow traction even when they were down to the molded-in-the-tread wear bars.  And they were never ever rebalanced--they didn't have to be.  My Bridgestone/Firestone dealer said they had never seen any of their AT tires last that long.  Of course, they don't know of anyone who still rotates their own tires or changes their own oil, either.  

Apparently, the people writing bad reviews of this tire on here are either: 1) Light duty pickup drivers who value a soft/quiet ride over getting stuck in wet grass and only love Michelin highway tires, or 2) Jeep drivers who wouldn't be happy with anything less than a mud-terrain tire with extreme tread--one that gets terrible gas mileage and is unbearable on pavement. In retrospect, these RH-S's are the best all-around long-lasting on/off road, all terrain tires that you can live with on the highway, that I've ever seen or heard of, period. And I've driven them all (General/Goodyear/BfGoodrich/Firestone/Gillette/Michelin/Uniroyal/Douglas, et al) over the last 40 years. The bottom line is that anyone who gets stuck in the snow/ice on these tires is a showoff looking to get stuck, or way short on driver talent or vehicle capability.

I've had a set of Revo 3's and a set of Alenza Plus's since then.  The Revo 3's were 'sexier' and the Alenzas are a bit quieter and get a little better gas mileage, but I honestly wish I'd gone with more RH-S's.  

I have somewhere north of 50k miles on the OEM Bridgestone Duelers that came on my '17. The truck has nearly 80k miles, but I pull the stock wheels off and put steelies on with Duratracs for the winters. I rotate every 6000 miles.
I do like the Duelers as well. They ride nice, get good fuel mileage, hold up decently well and get decent all around traction. 
These ones should go another 20k miles at least. I'll likely just replace them with the same tire.

On 11/14/2019 at 2:05 PM, MaverickZ71 said:

I got 74,000 miles out of my factory original P265/65R18 Bridgestone Dueler AT RH-S's.  I rotate my tires myself at every oil change (approx 4500 miles) and make sure they are set at exactly 35psi cold (digital tire gauge) every month.  Surprisingly, they still had acceptable wet and snow traction even when they were down to the molded-in-the-tread wear bars.  And they were never ever rebalanced--they didn't have to be.  My Bridgestone/Firestone dealer said they had never seen any of their AT tires last that long.  Of course, they don't know of anyone who still rotates their own tires or changes their own oil, either.  

Apparently, the people writing bad reviews of this tire on here are either: 1) Light duty pickup drivers who value a soft/quiet ride over getting stuck in wet grass and only love Michelin highway tires, or 2) Jeep drivers who wouldn't be happy with anything less than a mud-terrain tire with extreme tread--one that gets terrible gas mileage and is unbearable on pavement. In retrospect, these RH-S's are the best all-around long-lasting on/off road, all terrain tires that you can live with on the highway, that I've ever seen or heard of, period. And I've driven them all (General/Goodyear/BfGoodrich/Firestone/Gillette/Michelin/Uniroyal/Douglas, et al) over the last 40 years. The bottom line is that anyone who gets stuck in the snow/ice on these tires is a showoff looking to get stuck, or way short on driver talent or vehicle capability.

I've had a set of Revo 3's and a set of Alenza Plus's since then.  The Revo 3's were 'sexier' and the Alenzas are a bit quieter and get a little better gas mileage, but I honestly wish I'd gone with more RH-S's.  

Interesting. We have done basically the same thing to the same tires. Mine were installed new by the dealer as part of the purchase. Rotated every 5,000 miles, give or take, and never aligned or balanced again after installation (like you, never needed). Yet, I'm going to get 46,000 at best out of my set (at 41,000 now, going to run them to the next oil change unless the weather turns on me), you got 74,000. They have been good tires for my use, but I didn't buy them again. Don't really need an AT, got a great deal on some highway all seasons.