Letter from GM regarding fuel injectors on 6.2L

My apologies if this has already been discussed.  I searched the forums, but didn't find anything mentioning a letter from GM. 

My wife drives a 2017 Yukon Denali.  6.2L engine.  A few months back we received a letter in the mail regarding a possible issue with the fuel injectors.  It wasn't a recall, just a notice that there could be an issue.  It mentioned that if the truck idled rough to take it in to the dealership.  She needed the brake recall performed anyway so we took it in.  When I mentioned to the service tech that her truck has been idling rough and has white smoke coming from the exhaust under acceleration he said it could be the injectors.  I mentioned the letter and he didn't seem to think that GM had acknowledged any such issue.  

Of course we can't find the letter now, and I'm worried the dealership is going to fight me if there is an issue.  Even though the truck is still covered under warranty.  Did anyone else get one of these letters?

thanks for the help!

so after digging a little more, I see that this letter has been mentioned.  I guess GM called the 5.3L enginge a 5.7L in the letter.  Some mentions of the letter state the issue is VIN specific.  Any ideas on where I can look to see if my VIN is included in this?

Not applicable in Colorado.

This special coverage only applies to vehicles in these states: California, Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Washington.

5 minutes ago, tbarn said:

Not applicable in Colorado.

This special coverage only applies to vehicles in these states: California, Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Washington.

Truck is registered in Oregon

So the dealership tells me one the cylinder heads is porous and leaking coolant, which is causing the white smoke from the exhaust.  They are now keeping it for a week to get parts in and repair it.  Stay tuned.