Pictures of Trucks without Door Trim

I keep going back and forth on removing the chrome door trim off of my 2016 Crew Cab Sierra.  

Could people post up pictures of their trucks with the door trim removed?  I have already replaced the window trim to black and about to get the door handles painted body color just have to decide if I want to paint door trim body color too or just remove completely.  

Thanks!

On 11/21/2019 at 9:03 AM, ecrouch said:

I keep going back and forth on removing the chrome door trim off of my 2016 Crew Cab Sierra.  

Could people post up pictures of their trucks with the door trim removed?  I have already replaced the window trim to black and about to get the door handles painted body color just have to decide if I want to paint door trim body color too or just remove completely.  

Thanks!

Did u wanna sell the chrome window trim? Thinking about swapping mine to chrome but I’m not for sure 

23 hours ago, Crazykid38 said:

Love the look of all the badges gone and trim. A plus is side it makes it so much easier to clean. You don’t have to deal with the grime that builds up around them.

15d65c1583507923c522fabd3cf2481b.jpg

K&N

Do you have a level on front of your truck or is it stock and stock tire size?

• 5 months later...