2012 Front End Clunking at low speed

Whenever I am driving at a low speed of 30 mph or less, the front end passenger side of my truck clunks like crazy. Gravel roads make it clunk so bad i cant isolate where its coming from. I have replace struts, control arms, sway bar links and bushings. Only has 68000 miles. Has anyone experienced this and found the cause? Also it seems to only do it when driving straight, not when turning.

On 12/19/2019 at 1:39 PM, 2016LTCC said:

Whenever I am driving at a low speed of 30 mph or less, the front end passenger side of my truck clunks like crazy. Gravel roads make it clunk so bad i cant isolate where its coming from. I have replace struts, control arms, sway bar links and bushings. Only has 68000 miles. Has anyone experienced this and found the cause? Also it seems to only do it when driving straight, not when turning.

Check the control arms, bushing and bolts, they are supposed to be torqued to 140 ft lbs.  Get that side off the ground and check the 5 bolts holding the strut assembly in place.  Check the swaybar bushings, not the end links, but where they bolt to the frame, those bolts can break if they get too rusty.