3-4 inch lift recommendations

aha1987

exactly.....I mentioned that up above, and that's huge plus (idk if alot of peeps realize how big of benefit that is).....and being one of companies is super close to me makes it very easy when that time comes.....thanks for help'

Edited by Dunn

I love the way the truck rides and handles with the 5100's. I like the firm ride and on turns I feel no swaying from the truck. Much better than stock. I think for me it would be about the cool look that the aftermarket coilovers have. I do little off roading so I don't think I'd have a benefit with them. I'll put a few thousand miles on the 5100's before I get coilovers.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

• Like 1

One last thing about Coil Overs versus lifted with 5100’s or any other shocks with stock coils and performance shocks, you don’t have the leaning over on your turns versus just new shocks, it’s a much more planted ride. Bilsteins are great, much better than stock.

Sent from Above

One last thing about Coil Overs versus lifted with 5100’s or any other shocks with stock coils and performance shocks, you don’t have the leaning over on your turns versus just new shocks, it’s a much more planted ride. Bilsteins are great, much better than stock.

Sent from Above

Yep, that's what I meant by it doesn't sway over. When you take a turn now it feels like it's on rails.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

• Like 1