3-4 inch lift recommendations

aha1987

Does anyone have any experience or recommendations with 3-4 inch lifts? I have heard mixed reviews on Rough Country and Readylift. I don't want to go any bigger than 4 inches.

Depends how much you want to spend. I have CST and more than recommend it. I have the 4.5" for my 2019 (old body style). They make a 4" for your truck and they offer it in different stages. I personally wouldn't do the cheaper lifts. CST & Cognito are on the same level. I'm sure their are some other good ones but stay away from those brands that everyone buys. Perfectly machined US made components. My installers couldn't believe the quality. Even the hardware is perfect. Here is the website:

https://cstsuspension.com

And if you do decide on a CST, the cheapest authorized dealer is:

https://www.newlevelmotorsports.com/

That's where I bought mine from a recommendation of another CST owner.

• Like 1

I like my ReadyLift SST 4".  The quality looked good to me.  Installed myself in my driveway with hand tools.  Aligned perfectly afterwards and drives great.  The main reason I went with this kit is because it is 100% reversible without any cutting, grinding, welding, etc. necessary for install.  All purely bolt-on.  

IMG_20191208_134636.jpg

Edited by lapoolboy
  • Like 1

Try 4 wheel parts for the 5100's. I bought all 4 there last month and they had the best deal from an authorized dealer. Nice thing was that I ordered online and picked them up the next day. I have one of their stores 30 min. away. Either way, if you order for delivery, shipping is free. 24-238304 for the front, $264 for the pair & 24-186636 for the rear, $160 for the pair.

https://www.4wheelparts.com/p/bilstein-5100-series-ride-height-adjustable-shock-absorber-24-238304/_/R-BBGL-24-238304

https://www.4wheelparts.com/p/bilstein-5100-series-shock-absorber-24-186636/_/R-BBGL-24-186636

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dunn said:

only old style.....think rears would probably be ok but not front, eibach just got theirs done for new style

I was just now on the Eibach website, all they have says 14-18 Sierra and Silverado..

23 hours ago, lapoolboy said:

I like my ReadyLift SST 4".  The quality looked good to me.  Installed myself in my driveway with hand tools.  Aligned perfectly afterwards and drives great.  The main reason I went with this kit is because it is 100% reversible without any cutting, grinding, welding, etc. necessary for install.  All purely bolt-on.  

IMG_20191208_134636.jpg

You just running the factory tires in this pic?

12 minutes ago, Londart2020 said:

You just running the factory tires in this pic?

Yes sir.  I was prepared to buy new tires after I lifted, but to be honest, I think it looks great with the factory-sized tires on there.  Plus, they are quiet and ride great.  I *may* get some Ridge Grapplers when these wear out.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Londart2020 said:

I was just now on the Eibach website, all they have says 14-18 Sierra and Silverado..

they have em….have to use factory spring, they have springs coming January....another dude already got a set for 19 new gen and I spoke with eibach direct last week....although if your using a aftrmrkt UCA they can probably do springs as well now....said they had some issues with clearance on OEM UCA with just a few trucks (not all)….but probably wouldn't be issue aftrmrkt UCA am guessing....

so you can get struts and rears and just use your factory spring

Edited by Dunn

2 hours ago, lapoolboy said:

Yes sir.  I was prepared to buy new tires after I lifted, but to be honest, I think it looks great with the factory-sized tires on there.  Plus, they are quiet and ride great.  I *may* get some Ridge Grapplers when these wear out.

smart.....will do same thing, why dump perfectly good tires....actually after looking at so many aftrmkt wheels and seeing everyone on internet and on the street use same shit, I will most likely just use my factory rims as well.....everyone has black on black and seems everyone runs fuel rims (or similar) and nitto tires, I will go opposite…..so just keep stock look.....look like 2500 hd in a way and will look "unique" I guess.....can always change later....bigger meatier tires tho when stock wears out, atturo or bfg, always had good luck on bfg and theyre not as popular anymore so I like that

Edited by Dunn

44 minutes ago, Dunn said:

smart.....will do same thing, why dump perfectly good tires....actually after looking at so many aftrmkt wheels and seeing everyone on internet and on the street use same shit, I will most likely just use my factory rims as well.....everyone has black on black and seems everyone runs fuel rims (or similar) and nitto tires, I will go opposite…..so just keep stock look.....look like 2500 hd in a way and will look "unique" I guess.....can always change later....bigger meatier tires tho when stock wears out, atturo or bfg, always had good luck on bfg and theyre not as popular anymore so I like that

Yep.  I feel the same way.  I just love lifted trucks with stock wheels.  My last two trucks have been lifted with stock wheels.  I think the factory LTZ wheels are pretty nice.  A simple, refined look.  I'm not an "in your face" guy that wants gaudy 12" wide wheels hanging out of the fenders.  I like my paint job too much for that! ?