Reduced Engine power (check engine/stabilitrak lights) code: P0191, 2015 suburban

I've been having an ongoing issue of my 2015 suburban going into Reduced Engine Power mode accompanied by a check engine light and stabilitrack light .

This has happened in the past and it was a vacuum leak . However, this time I'm getting code P0191 (fuel rail pressure sensor). I've spent tons of money on the following

Fuel rail cleaning

Throttle body cleaning

Fuel pump

Fuel rail pressure sensor

Checking wiring to the pressure sensor

Plugs

Wires

Coil

ECU

After all of this I still have an intermittent issue of the truck going into a reduced engine power. It can happen twice in a day , or sometimes go 3 weeks without an occurrence, but it always happens.

I carry a code scanner with me at all times because resetting the codes brings the truck back to life temporarily.

Has anyone faced this same issue ? And if so what was finally the fix .

Thanks people , any insight is much appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello, I also have the P0191 and P00C6 2015 Yukon Denali 6.2. Bought a Fuel rail pressure sensor that I'm going to install this weekend but have a feeling it isn't going to fix the issue. Just wondering what should be next, the high pressure pump or the fuel pump itself. 

• 2 months later...