just the positive

If this thing held up like a Tundra I'd drive it for 20 years or more. I don't have those kinds of hopes for it though. This truck is like a burger, enjoy life and eat it, you may live longer with a salad but you wouldn't be as happy.

-The bed.......... THE BED ....... The glorious bed haha. Favorite part by far. Deep, long, tall, lots of hooks plus nice payload.

-Steering wheel, weird right? But it telescopes just enough for a tall guy that is all legs and heated!

-Seat, raise it up plus lots of lumbar = heaven to my back.

-Stereo, even the cheap one sounds good, headlights, smoothest ride ever, MPG, doesn't need to downshift up a steep hill or headwind or when hauling 1000lbs of gravel.

-Of course the looks, its a beauty! I love love the looks.

Edited by batman900

On 2/10/2020 at 10:34 AM, BIGDOGx said:

I seriously want to cast my 6 speed in my 14 to the pits of hell, worst slop box auto i have ever driven in my life! I have almost gone out and spent 50 grand for just that reason only!

I had a 2015 Sierra AT with 6.2/8spd combo. The first 4 years I owned it I had no issues but had to bring it in for issues with rough shifting and stuttering when going into 2nd and 3rd gear. They did a bunch of different things to it as per GM during 4 visits in 6 months. They claimed on the last drive they couldn't reproduce the issue anymore. I got tired of it so I bought a 2019 Denali and am so much happier.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, wurgs said:

I had a 2015 Sierra AT with 6.2/8spd combo. The first 4 years I owned it I had no issues but had to bring it in for issues with rough shifting and stuttering when going into 2nd and 3rd gear. They did a bunch of different things to it as per GM during 4 visits in 6 months. They claimed on the last drive they couldn't reproduce the issue anymore. I got tired of it so I bought a 2019 Denali and am so much happier.

Yeah i know if i go test drive really anything right now ford, dodge or a new gm i would more than likely pull the trigger. I like the looks of my truck and i only have 37k on it but i am ready to not want to punt kittens every time i have to drive slowly in this truck, grade braking makes it next to impossible and is a feature i really wish i could disabled for good.

For me coming from an 07 F150:

• The engine pep! My 07 F150 5.4 was a dog compared to this. This feels like a sports car!
  • Bed size - Huge! (See next bullet)
  • Size of double cab with NO suicide doors. The reason I didn't consider the ford was I needed a full size bed, but didn't want suicide doors. The double cab on my chevy can fit me in the back seat (6'1), and I keep the full size bed. Now I don't want to spend 5hrs in the back seat, but it's perfect for an adult to ride around town back there.
  • Like 1