Front license plate bracket

Bought a new RST several weeks ago and my dealer had to have the truck brought in from another state. Well it has the front license plate bracket installed that I do not want on the truck since its not required. Is there anyone that has removed theirs and put plastic body plugs in holes? Just trying to figure out how to remove it and not have the ugly holes.

17 minutes ago, lapoolboy said:

Care to sell it?

I got the one that came with my truck that I would let go to someone that would cover shipping it's just taking up space in my garage... It's a CTB if that makes a difference...

Just now, Chrisj4 said:

I got the one that came with my truck that I would let go to someone that would cover shipping it's just taking up space in my garage... It's a CTB if that makes a difference...

Is there a part number on it so I can verify?  Includes hardware?

Shipping to 71078?

Thanks!

1 minute ago, lapoolboy said:

Is there a part number on it so I can verify?  Includes hardware?

Shipping to 71078?

Thanks!

I know it's on the bag, I'll take a look when I get home and DM you

Christmas tree type retainers  work great for a black bumper or prime and paint to suit.

https://www.amazon.com/GOOACC-Bumper-Fastener-Retainer-Chrysler/dp/B0017UBHQS/ref=sr_1_14?keywords=automotive+push+pins&qid=1584282653&sr=8-14

or could run a piece of 1/4" molding across the face of the bumper, but no way to completely remove the holes short of body work.

1 hour ago, Thomcat said:

Christmas tree type retainers  work great for a black bumper or prime and paint to suit.

https://www.amazon.com/GOOACC-Bumper-Fastener-Retainer-Chrysler/dp/B0017UBHQS/ref=sr_1_14?keywords=automotive+push+pins&qid=1584282653&sr=8-14

or could run a piece of 1/4" molding across the face of the bumper, but no way to completely remove the holes short of body work.

These are what I was thinking about. The bumper is black so should work well. I see they are 1/4 inch. Do you know what size the rivets are that i will be drilling out?

• 6 months later...

I have an extra 2019-2020 Front license plate holder/bracket/hardware from the factory.  $25 shipped.  Shoot me a PM if interested.

SOLD.  Thanks!

Edited by Codeman00