Soft Top Options

I'm looking for a soft top setup for my 2020 Crew Cab, short bed, SIlverado that would be similar to the image below.  I know its still a relatively new model, but I cant seem to find a manufacturer that has anything ready to go yet.  Bestop and Softopper appear to make a quality product but they don't have one out in the market yet for the short bed.  Does anybody know of a manufacturer making soft tops/canvas tops for the T1's yet?

Soft Tpo.jpg

• 1 month later...

I was looking at them too. Both have options for the short bed. Bestop is the only one that makes and option for the standard bed.

What I am trying to figure out is how the visibility is through the vinyl windows.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

A canvas top is a great alternative to a Hard cover for a truck.  I load dirt bikes all the time and cant do so with a hard top or a tonneau cover and the removal of each is a burden when having to do it every weekend.  The purpose of the soft top for me is to have something that can fold out of the way when loading dirt bikes, but then be able to pop back in place when not hauling dirt bikes, mulch, etc.