Help finding replacement part for 95 Suburban

1995 K1500 Suburban 5.7L TBI

My suburban is giving me a check engine for the EGR circuit.  Figured I'd pull off and clean the EGR valve and see if that cleared it.  In attempting to remove the EGR valve (which I find a need a different tool that what I have) I noticed a few hose couplers with some bad corrosion.  My issue if that I don't know what they are for so I cannot find good leads when I try to search for them.  I'm including pictures of the hoses I've seen so far.  Also, like an idiot, I broke the vacuum tube from the EGR solenoid tot he EGR valve but also, don't know a good way to search for that either, I did not get a picture of that but can if someone want to see.

IMG_4690.jpg

IMG_4688.jpg

I doubt they even make those hoses anymore. I just end up making my own with bulk hose for places like NAPA.

You can try GM parts direct for a better break down of engine parts but with something this old it may have a lot to offer.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, CamGTP said:

I doubt they even make those hoses anymore. I just end up making my own with bulk hose for places like NAPA.

You can try GM parts direct for a better break down of engine parts but with something this old it may have a lot to offer.

Do you happen to know what they are so I know what to look for?

You don't need anything fancy, just the correct size vacuum hose.  You should be able to get them at any auto parts store.  I doubt the exact hoses for these have been made in about 15 years or more.