New Member & Supporting Vendor

Hey there,

Just thought I'd jump in and introduce myself as a new member and supporting member of the GM-Trucks community. 

I learned about the forum during my research phase between the Silverado Trailboss and the AT4 as I was in the buying cycle for either. During that time lurking around I realized there was a real solid community here that I felt I wanted to be a part of both personally and professionally.

As far as the personal aspect I did end up getting an AT4 and look forward to learning from others here and sharing my build process which I'll document on another thread. From the professional side I decided to become a supporting vendor as our company WheelsASAP has tons of options for both Chevy and GMC trucks from the classic C10s to Colorado, Canyon, Silverado, Sierras and everything in between. Our database will also give you options to select if your vehicle is lifted so that we recommend you the proper fitment for your lifted application. 

We offer Fast Free Shipping and full service Mounting, Balancing and TPMS ready to install set-ups. We also have a tire only size which is CheapTiresASAP where we sell most of the premium brands. In most cases I'm able to discount further off our published prices always PM me in advance for a discount code. Here are our two properties: Wheels & Tires: https://wheelsasap.com/ & Quality Cheap Tires: https://cheaptiresasap.com/

Look forward to learning from the community and serving where I can.

Oh and below is a picture of the AT4 I purchased from the research gathered from the community.

spacer.png

• Like 1