Buying a Retrax

I finally got a 2020 Denali 1500 short bed and want to put a RetraxPro MX on it.  Some of the websites that sell them give an option for a 5'8" bed while others list the size as 5'9".  Is there any difference?

Also, is there any reason to go direct with Retrax vs an online retailer?  It doesn't seem like anyone has a deal on them right now. 

2 hours ago, zelmo said:

I finally got a 2020 Denali 1500 short bed and want to put a RetraxPro MX on it.  Some of the websites that sell them give an option for a 5'8" bed while others list the size as 5'9".  Is there any difference?

Also, is there any reason to go direct with Retrax vs an online retailer?  It doesn't seem like anyone has a deal on them right now. 

Some sites may just list it wrong. I have the same truck, 2020 SB Denali without the carbon pro bed. Bought my cover from realtruck.com. Seems like every site lists them for about the same price. I did a chat on real truck and they verified the fitment and gave me a much better price that what was listed on the site. This is my model number. RTX-80481 - RetraxPRO MX Tonneau Cover Matte Finish

I'm getting the Retrax for my 1500 LTZ SB 3.0. I had one on my Colorado 2.8 Duramax for almost 3 years and loved it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

On 4/30/2020 at 2:20 PM, the-wild-moose said:

I got my tonneau cover from truckalterations.com. They advertise on their home page that they will negotiate on price if you email or call them. I sent an email asking for their best price and they knocked off 20% and gave me free shipping.

I also bought a tonneau from truckalterations.com. Did the email thing and got a smokin deal. :)

As a former owner of a couple other retrax owners, the cover you can get through GM embark poly part#19416970 Appears exactly the same. Just got it with my new AT4 20% off with purchase of truck. About $1200 installed. Identical to my previous retrax pro mx, not sure if these are something made specifically by retrax for gm.