AT4 emblems in Canada?

Seen a post here a while back on emblems for the AT4 in black with a red 4 and matching 6.2L but the website don't ship to Canada.

Just curious where I can get some Emblems. Trying to de chrome the truck as much as possible and have a black/ red theme

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk

Black emblems with red come standard on the 2020 Carbon Pro - I have a 2019 Carbon Pro and ordered them - took 3 months to arrive - on National back order.  Here are the part numbers (US).  

Part number - doors 84690478 (order two - one for each door) 

Part number - tailgate  84680479

the tailgate one is smaller letters/numbers - doors are the same

They look good- 

I also did black exhaust tips from GM - that come on 2020 carbon pro - so if going for the black theme may want to add these as well. 

Part numbers
Left - 84644535

Right - 8464436

Edited by Supercup

3 hours ago, Supercup said:

Black emblems with red come standard on the 2020 Carbon Pro - I have a 2019 Carbon Pro and ordered them - took 3 months to arrive - on National back order.  Here are the part numbers (US).  

Part number - doors 84690478 (order two - one for each door) 

Part number - tailgate  84680479

the tailgate one is smaller letters/numbers - doors are the same

They look good- 

I also did black exhaust tips from GM - that come on 2020 carbon pro - so if going for the black theme may want to add these as well. 

Part numbers
Left - 84644535

Right - 8464436

Nice, i found some aftermarket with matching 6.2L after, 

Does the CarbonPro have the tailgate GMC outline in black? I'd like the outline in black and keep the GMC red as i'm doing a Red/White/Black theme considering there's already red on the truck. 

Eventually i'll open up my headlights and Dechrome those. 

With the Tips i was thinking of getting them to match the grill, which seems to be a dark tint, i think that would be pretty awesome. 

My 2019 AT4 Carbon pro has red GMC with chrome outline on tailgate - sierra is also chrome - I plan to plasti dipped the chrome to matte black on both, when I get some time.