Front End Part Replacement - Ball joints, Tie Rods, Etc.

Just hit 105k on my 2015 LTZ.  Thinking about throwing in some new front end components, but wasn't sure if 105k miles was enough to warrant that.  I plan on jacking it up later and doing the normal checks.  If I were to replace things like ball joints, tie rods, bearings, etc. what would you suggest? 

Are there some parts that are worth replacing more than others?  Would something like this run under $1k?  Never owned a truck long enough to have to replace these things.  Usually drive for 25k then trade it in, so this is my first time replacing anything on a modern truck.  Replaced ball joints and idler arms on my Tahoe 15 years ago.

Thanks, 

Resist the urge to fire the parts cannon. I’ve got vehicles from the 80s, and vehicles over 160k, with original suspension components. I replace those items when my inspections show they need to be replaced, or when driveability issues cause me to find an issue. My lifted F150 had 155k miles on it when I sold it, and many of its original parts were still holding strong. If parts need to be replaced, the seat and the steering wheel will let you know. 

Edited by 16LT4