2019 RST with popping noise under bed area?

I have a 2019 Silverado and I also hear a popping noise when going over uneven surfaces slow, backing out of driveway while turning.  Like the frame is bound up or something.  Do not have the automatic steps so that is not it.  I saw some comments of others that had this noise.  Anyone figure out what it was?

I had a 2015 Sierra 1500 4x4 that made a clunking noise when backing out of my driveway.  I just picked up a 2020 RST Z71 and it makes the exact same sound. 

I have yet to figure it out but I'm guessing it has to do with the rear differential and possibly the limited slip grabbing and unlocking. 

I don’t own a new T1 model, but my 2018 Sierra Denali Ultimate makes strange noises as well when going in and out of driveways.  My cousin is a GM Tech, said something about lubrication on some spacers or pucks ....sorry can’t remember honestly.  I’m going in for an oil change tomorrow,so he’s gonna take a look at it.  I’ll report back....

it’s hard to describe the noise, almost like something bouncing or wobbling around ?  Shackles or u bolts ?  We’ll see....

Its the leaf springs. Mine does the same thing so I added some 1/8" rubber strips between leafs and the noise went away. There are some videos on youtube for the k2s doing the same things.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk